Monday, February 20, 2006

Cleveland Cafe' Show

I was browsing through the programming guide on TiVo last week, when I spotted a show called Cleveland Cafe.’ The description only said "community programming" so that could have been anything from a local news show to an infomercial. I TiVo’d the show and watched it with Lance Saturday night.

I was pleasantly surprised that the show was not an infomercial, and happy to see that it was hosted by Tim White. He seems like a good man. The show was a little strange in that I felt like I was eavesdropping on someone else's conversation, but the basic idea was interesting. I would love to see more diversity in the guests and more audience involvement though. Perhaps they could allow local residents to email questions and topics to be discussed on the show, or invite viewers from around town to join the discussion each week.

It will be interesting to see where they go with this show and if it is popular enough to continue. I would love to hear your thoughts on this, as well.

No comments: