Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cleveland Shopping

Fall ColorsTraditionally, November is the start of the Holiday shopping season in Cleveland. The masses make their pilgrimage to the malls to find the perfect gift, or great buys from the after Thanksgiving sales.

Personally, I find the crowds annoying and the discounts not that amazing. For over a decade, I have made a vow to avoid the malls as much as possible and have done virtually all of my shopping online. I love it! I don't have to fight the crowds, waste gas warming up the car, wander around aimlessly trying to find what I'm looking for or drive around crowded parking lots trying to find a space.

This year I decided to focus on some of our local merchants and what they have to offer for the holidays. Follow me for a virtual shopping tour of Cleveland.

The Humphrey Company
For anyone who loved Euclid Beach, a gift from Humphrey would be a wonderful momento. Included are Euclid beach T-shirts, ornaments, and their famous popcorn balls and taffy kisses.

Little Tikes
The best kids toys and playcenters available are made right here in our area and now you can shop online.

Malley's Chocolates
Malley's Chocolates offers a variety of gift ideas and you can order online, in person, or by phone and have a classic Cleveland treat delivered anywhere.

Mommy Mall
Save yourself the hassle and shop at one of the oldest online shopping malls, located in Greater Cleveland.

More Cleveland Shopping Links

No comments: