Monday, August 06, 2007

Northeastern Ohio Squidoo Lenses

Check out my lensYou may be wondering what in the heck a Squidoo lens is. Well, Squidoo is a fantastic free service where people may create a one-page overview on any topic of their choice. Squidoo calls them lenses.

You may also wonder how this relates to Cleveland. I'm getting to that part now.

I have been a Squidoo lensmaster (a person who creates lenses) since October 2005. Over this time I have created quite a few lenses on a wide variety of topics, including Cleveland.

I also manage the Ohio Headquarters on Squidoo, which showcases people, places, and things related to the great state of Ohio. I would like to invite everyone reading this to create your own lens, and join our group.

If you already have lenses related to Ohio, please join us.

No comments: